Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words-Docs, Your Patients are Talking to You.

When this came down the "News Feed" and being a medical patient, I remember thinking, "Shoot, folks, go to a naturopath-great folks, and well, shoot, I have the opportunity to take up going to the Bastyr School of Natural Medicine, who's amazing philosophy has turned Washington?

Green.

And cranked out wonderful docs who's compassion and truly historic philosophy has given me a normal desire to eat quality food over garbage, to get top shelf Medical grade Marijuana as opposed to taking my chances.  This body has been through basically a war folks.

Since just the last 10 years-forget the twelve beffore that!

So I am kicking back and paying heed, drinking as much Ensure Phus as I can tolerate.  I listen to modern medicine, some of that we all need.  And moving my healthcare to the University of Washington.

I want a doctor who has the resources-and will be forced if need be by her faculty to actually know what RSD is, stands for, and what it means in terms of what I need.

She paid attention, and was very cool.  Another friend actually saw the same doc later on that day?

She said it was a fast appointment and a truckloaod of referrals she will enjoy deducting from her rent.


Yeah, and the docs think we have the problem when this is regularly showing up in my feed?

No comments:

Post a Comment